The 2019 race results are in and this year we have a new course record !!!
The winning male was Jack Pickett (Wolves & Bilston AC )who finished in a time of 33:53
The winning female was Alex Walkley (Unaffilliated) who finished in a time of 41:35
Please follow this link for full results from the Webscorer site …..
(if there are any queries about the results please email us at BWoggle@talktalk.net)
Also all Brewood 10k 2019 race photos are available on Racepics website now.
Visit their website by clicking on their logo below
And finally a very Big ‘thank you’ to all our wonderful sponsors and supporters:
- St Dominic’s Grammar School
- The Village Bakery
- The Brewood Co-op
- Staffordshire County Council
- Arthur Moreton
- The Swan Hotel
- Brewood and Coven Running Group for the hands on help with set up and take down and cake donation
- Codsall Police cadets for being great car-park attendants and general assistance in St Dominic’s
- Our amazing signage team, smiling marshals and sweepers: for ensuring you all safely stick to the correct route.
- And lastly, our committee of organisers/race directors who have given so generously of their time and who have stressed and worried about getting this whole thing to take place
Most if all, THANK YOU to you lot, our runners. We couldn’t do this without you and we look forward to welcoming you to Brewood on Sunday morning.
The Brewood Woggle
The event is operated by the Brewood Scouts Fundraisers to raise money for the relocation or refurbishment of the 2nd Brewood Scout Group (charity no. 518527) Scouts Headquarters. See About Us for further details.
If you would like to make a donation towards our fundraising then please see Donate Now and follow the link – every penny will help us closer to our goal.
Follow us on FaceBook and “Like” our page to keep up to date with the event. Click the link – FaceBook
For 2015 we were delighted to have the course officially measured – and so we can say that the Brewood 10K Run is exactly 10,000m long.