- This year the race will be on Sunday 22nd September starting at 10:00am
- Early Bird price of £10 for the first 100 entrants, then price reverts to £15.
Don’t forget we also have 2 events for children on that day too, under 8’s and 8 to 14’s.
Trophies for the winning male and female (also for the children too)
Finishers Medals for all entrants
….and not to forget what we are famous for ….
Brewood Woggle10K race info:
- The race is run under UK Athletics rules so NO HEADPHONES or DOGS are allowed during the race
- The race starts at the St Dominics School (ST19 9BA) at 10:00am prompt. And finishes in the village square.
- Please arrive in plenty of time to register and collect your race number (from 8:00am to 9:30am latest). Runner briefing will take place at 9:50am
- Parking at St Dominic’s is available on a first come first served basis but please note that the car park exit will be closed from 09:50am (prior to race start) until all runners have exited. Please also note that St Dominic’s will be closed and locked up at 1:00pm therefore all vehicles parked will need to be gone by then. However additional car parking is available at Brewood Middle School (ST19 9DS)
- There is a water station on the route, but please bring additional water if you need to
- Toilet facilities are available in the sports hall of St Dominic’s school sports hall.
- Please don’t forget to bring your little budding athletes as we have children’s races from 9:00am both U8’s & U12’s. Medals for all kids running and trophies for the winning boy and girl in both categories.
- Bring your family and friends to support you: Most of the pubs in the village serve a great pub lunch so you can re-fuel after the 10K.
- Enjoy your well-earned free bottle of water, cake and medal at the end, but you can also go back to St Doms for a hot drink too (and more cake if you’re lucky)
- Follow and ‘like’ us on Facebook to be kept up to date with any last-minute news: https://m.facebook.com/brewoodwoggle/
Here are 2018 results…
The event is operated by the Brewood Scouts Fundraisers to raise money for the relocation or refurbishment of the 2nd Brewood Scout Group (charity no. 518527) Scouts Headquarters. See About Us for further details.
If you would like to make a donation towards our fundraising then please see Donate Now and follow the link – every penny will help us closer to our goal.
Follow us on FaceBook and “Like” our page to keep up to date with the event. Click the link – FaceBook
For 2015 we were delighted to have the course officially measured – and so we can say that the Brewood 10K Run is exactly 10,000m long.